Selden Farm Camping tries to maintain a zero carbon footprint at our campsite. Our toilet facilities use water-saving techniques, and all waste is environmentally and professionally disposed of. Our water supply for toilets and showers are supplied, when possible by local rainwater captured elsewhere on our farm.
Selden Farm is bringing the latest environmentally friendly systems and processes to our farm. From solar power technology to power our free campsite WiFi access, to sustainable farming techniques which allow us to use no pesticides on our farm.
Our campsite also offers tasty breakfast options, with all our ingredients wherever possible being supplied from our farm. Our chickens are providing all our local egg usage within our Bed & Breakfast Accommodation, and now also our campsite breakfasts. Try one, you won’t be disappointed!
Just two hundred metres up the hill, you will find a great pub (The Fox Inn), that serves good local food and fantastic local beers.
Did you forget something?
Selden Farm Camping can help you with the little things you may have missed off your packing list.
We have a range of:
- Logs & kindling for your campfire.*
- Charcoal for your campfire.*
- Don’t have a firepit? no problem, we have firepits and grills, all that’s required is a small deposit.
- We also carry a selection of useful items, camping gas etc.
- Fancy breakfast? We can provide hampers with raw ingredients for you to cook up or you can visit our Bed & Breakfast just up the lane for a served breakfast.
- We also sell coffee, tea, soft drinks and limited alcohol beverages
* Please note, all campfires must be lit in a firepit, not on the open ground, thank you.
A game that combines being outdoors, exercise and technology. The South Downs GeoTour highlights great locations, which link up to the thousands of other geocaches waiting to be discovered in the National Park. Using the Geocaching smartphone app, an Ordnance Survey map or GPS, people can seek out secret caches disguised in fake bird boxes, hollow logs, false stones and other cunning containers.
Things available now, or very soon!
Selden Farm Camping is located within Old Selden Farm. This gives us the ability to offer our campsite guests additional options. If you have a family member who for whatever reason cannot camp directly with you, but would like to be apart of your holiday, we offer Bed & Breakfast Accommodation, just a hundred meters away.